Plan Build Live wins Public Relations Award
We’re delighted to announce that Plan Build Live won a Cincinnati chapter, Public Relations Society of America Blacksmith Award last week for our community engagement efforts. Here's what our partners at Northlich wrote:
"Within the first months of the campaign launch, we secured the following results:
- More than 3.1 million print and online earned impressions,
- Front page of the business section in the Cincinnati Enquirer,
- Coverage in other key Cincinnati outlets such as the Business Courier, the Cincinnati Herald, and Soapbox,
- 700+ residents attending the citywide Urban Design Workshop, and
- More than 102,179 social media impressions."
Not too bad for a zoning code rewrite…
Thanks also to our friends at Urban Interactive Studios and MindMixer, who are together responsible for Plan Build Live’s online platforms – the first project collaboration between online public engagement firms that we know of. But we've got more to come... stay tuned!