- Remember that this is a platform for discussion, not debate.
- Maintain a collaborative, open-minded approach: consider others' values, experience and views; read and respect their ideas and opinions.
- Be willing to respond to questions about your views and ask others to clarify their views.
- Avoid personal attacks on others.
- Limit your comments to the topic under discussion.
- Make sure your comments contribute a unique point or perspective - read others' comments before you write new ones.
- Comments that are short and to the point get read by more people.
- If you know of relevant online references, please include them in your postings; be sure to provide the complete Web site address(URL) and explain why the material is valuable.
We can’t imagine anyone would abuse this platform, but to be clear, the following things are not permitted on this Web site:
- any illegal activity;
- sending unsolicited, commercial bulk e-mail or message postings(spam);
- creation or distribution of any disruptive or offensive comments, including pornography, offensive comments about race, gender, disabilities, age, sexual orientation, religious beliefs and practice, political beliefs, or national origin;
- disseminating confidential information to unauthorized persons;
- knowingly causing interference with or disruption to any other network, information service, equipment or any user thereof;
- any form of harassment via e-mail, telephone, instant messaging or any other electronic means, whether through language, frequency, or size of messages;
- unauthorized use, or forging, of e-mail header information;
- forwarding of chain letters
Of course, we don’t expect to ever have to enforce these rules, but any inappropriate comment or submission, as well as any participant who repeatedly violates these guidelines or who otherwise becomes abusive or disruptive may be removed from the website. We have sole discretion in determining whether a specific action constitutes unacceptable use. For more information read our Terms of Service